Sinus surgery can help with blocked sinuses.
Surgery can involve:
- getting rid of small growths (polyps) that are blocking sinus openings.
- making your sinuses larger by removing the walls between them.
- enlarging the hole that your sinuses drain through.
- creating new holes so your sinuses drain better.
- straightening a deviated septum.
Dr Miller will let you know if you need surgery.
In-hospital sinus surgery
Sinus surgery is usually done in hospital, under general anaesthesia. Patients can often go home on the same day of the surgery.
For more information about sinus surgery, please book a consultation appointment.