Update 10 May 2020: Our office is now open for appointments but with restrictions as we follow public health advice. The opening hours below may also change at short notice. Please call us on 295 1331 before you travel.
Opening hours: our office is normally open Monday to Friday.
Consulting hours for patient appointments
Dr Miller and his staff usually see patients in office at the following times:
- Monday afternoons: 2pm–4.30pm
- Tuesday mornings: 8am–12 noon
- Wednesday afternoons: 2pm–4.30pm
- (Appointments are not available on Thursdays)
- Friday mornings: 8am–12 noon.
General office hours
Our receptionist is here Monday to Friday:
- Mondays: 9am–5pm
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 8am–5pm
- Thursdays (half day): 8am–12 noon
- Fridays: 8am–4pm
During our general hours, you can:
- book an appointment
- ask questions at the front desk
- pay a bill in person.