Covid-19 update 24 March 2020: Our office is temporarily closed as we follow public health advice. This means we are not currently booking face-to-face appointments.
Opening hours: our office is normally open Monday to Friday.
Consulting hours for patient appointments
Dr Miller and his staff usually see patients in office at the following times:
- Monday afternoons: 2pm–4.30pm
- Tuesday mornings: 8am–12 noon
- Wednesday afternoons: 2pm–4.30pm
- (Appointments are not available on Thursdays)
- Friday mornings: 8am–12 noon.
General office hours
Our receptionist is here Monday to Friday:
- Mondays: 9am–5pm
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 8am–5pm
- Thursdays (half day): 8am–12 noon
- Fridays: 8am–4pm
During our general hours, you can:
- book an appointment
- ask questions at the front desk
- pay a bill in person.